Hello Friends! We are now actively recruiting to fill three open NYFA Board of Director positions.
Position descriptions are below.
Application Link: http://www.nortonyouthfootball.org/…/NYFA_Position_Applicat…
All applications are subject to a background check. Email completed applications to email@example.com
Please contact a NYF Board Member or message us here with any questions.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Field Maintenance Manager
1. Set-up and take-down for games.
2. Purchase paint and stripe the field (8-10 hours first time, 2-3 hours weekly for 4-5 home games per season, plus home playoff games)
3. Stripe the flag football field in yellow.
4. Water field during dry spells
5. Keep score board working.
6. Run score board during games, and/or arrange for someone to run it on your behalf.
7. Field House maintenance, as needed. Shut down at end of season.
1. Collect league records.
2. Organize and complete schedule for announcers and chain crew.
1. Establish season schedule and find teams to participate and/or play.
2. Lead and manage communication to all Flag Football parents.
3. Coordinate with Flag Cheer Director on schedule and any changes.